HFINE follows a streamlined admission process which commences in May-June.
Date of Interview : for the year 2017 -2018 will be conducted in the 1st week of June 2018
|Admission process for Basic B.Sc nursing & P.B.BSc Nursing and GNM commences in April, 2018 |
|Time : Starts at 10.00 am|
Candidates have to report to Holy Family Institute of Nursing Education at 9 am with all original certificates.
The written test and the interview will be conducted at:-
Holy Family Institute of Nursing Education
Premier Road, Kurla (W), Mumbai 400070.
Direction for your travel:-
Vidhya Vihar Railway station is the closest. From Vidhya Vihar (W) a shared auto which brings you to the Kohinoor mall. In front of the mall turn to the right side small lane and the yellow gate takes you to the Interview venue.
- Eligible candidates have to take a written entrance test conducted by the Holy Family Institute of Nursing Education, Premier Road, Kurla ( W) Mumbai - 400 070.
- Candidates who qualify in the written test are then interviewed by the Selection Committee.
- Candidates who qualify in the interview must undergo a medical examination and get vaccinated (details below)
At the time of interview, candidates must produce:
* Original certificates will be verified and returned
- Original passing certificates and marksheets of Std X and XII or equivalent examination.
- Two character certificates from eminent people who are not related to the candidate.
- Original certificates of extra-curricular activities if any.
Candidates must bear all expenses with regard to the entrance test and interview and make their own arrangements
for accommodation during this period.
- Candidates who are selected must confirm their seats by paying the Interim tuition fee along with mess fee for the First Year before the deadline fixed by the institute, and submitting the original of their Std XII certificate for verification.
- Candidates must be medically fit to take the course. Hence, every candidate must undergo a medical examination conducted at the Holy Family Hospital, Bandra, Mumbai, at their own cost
- Candidates must also get themselves vaccinated at the hospital at their own cost.
* Hepatitis B
* Chicken Pox
The application form and the prospectus can be collected from Holy Family Institute of Nursing Education, Kurla and from Holy Family Hospital, Bandra on any working days between 9.00 am to 5.00 pm from 4th April, 2017.
For Basic B.Sc Nursing The candidate has to appear for NEET Conducted by Maharashtra CET CELL for 2017 admissions. Kindly look at the web site for detailed information and filling of the form etc… Web site –
www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in / www.mahacet.org available from first week of March 2017.
The application form the prospectus can be collected from Holy Family Institute of Nursing Education, Kurla and from Holy Family Hospital, Bandra on payment of Rs. 500/- on any working day between 9.00 am to 5.00 pm onward from 4th April 2017.