HFINE is recognised by the Indian Nursing Council, Maharashtra Nursing Council , Government of Maharashtra, and MUHS Nashik to offer the Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery and Basic B.Sc Nursing, Post Basic B.Sc (P.B.B.Sc) Nursing and Diploma in Critical Care Nursing program.
Name of Nursing Programme:
Name of the Institution:
- General Nursing & Midwifery - 3 Years.
- Basic B.Sc Nursing - 4 Years.
- Post Basic B.Sc Nursing - 2 Years.
- Diploma in Critical Care Nursing - 1 Year.
Holy Family Institute of Nursing Education.
Holy Family Institute of Nursing Education, Kurla.
Premier Road, Kurla (W), Mumbai 400 070.
Name of Principal: Mrs. Swati G. Bhide.
mobile no: 9869175899.
Name of Trust: The Bandra Holy Family Hospital Society*.
President of Trust: Sr Aquinas.
Tel // Fax // Email:.
Essentiality Certificate Received on: 16.07.2005.
Suitability Certificate Received on: DMER/NUR/Inspection Report/3/E/2006.
MNC Provisional Permission: MNC/G/INSP/521/2005. Dated: 28.05.2005.
Sanctioned Seats Intake: 30.
MNC Second Batch Permission: MNC/G/88/1643/2006. Dated: 01.07.2006.
MNC Third Batch Permission: MNC/G/88/1561/2007. Dated: 14.07.2007.
Legal Matters / Complaints: Nil.
Institution Code: 1902079.
The Bandra Holy Family Hospital Society
HFINE is an independent institute run by The Bandra Holy Family Hospital Society. The Society is a registered Public Trust (Registration No.E.1077 (BOM) 16.04.1955).
Apart from HFINE, the Society sponsors and manages the following institutions / centres / projects and programmes:
- Holy Family Hospital, Bandra.
- Holy Family Heart Institute, Bandra.
- Bandra Medical Research Society.
- Holy Family B.Sc Medical Lab Technology.
- Ananda Dhama Health Centre.
- Daya Nilaya Arogya Kendra.
- Jyoti Nivas Health Centre.
- Navjeet Community Health Centre, Bandra.